Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Alan Bagh Interview
Alan Bagh (born May 30, 1985) is an award winning American actor, producer, and writer. He is best known for playing the character "Rod" in the cult horror film: Birdemic: Shock and Terror, and its sequel Birdemic 2: The Resurrection.He also played different role´s in The Book of Boba Fett.
- Thank you Alan Bagh for your time for the Fans.
The dream of every fan is to be in Star Wars. How did you get cast for The Book of Boba Fett?
Well I know a guy who knows another guy who referred me to this other guy. You know how it is… it’s all about the connections in Hollywood.
- Among other things, you played a Nutcracker Biker on Speed Bike and Pyke Traveler. Were you a Star Wars fan before you got cast?
I’ve always been a Star Wars fan and I’ve seen all the films. My favorite characters are Luke Skywalker and Yoda.
- Could you share some funny, remarkable, weird stories regarding the filming of your scenes?
I guess a remarkable thing that happened on set was when Robert Rodriguez and Jon Favreau came to give us a pep talk about the scene. Another remarkable scene was I got to ride a speeder bike in the scene.
- Star Wars was just a little step, you best known for playing the character "Rod" in the cult horror film: Birdemic: Shock and Terror, and its sequel Birdemic 2: The Resurrection.What can you tell us about Rod and your first big role?
Working on Birdemic 1 was an eye opening experience working. It was a low budget film with lots of challenges. There was no crew, worked long hours, missed meals, slept in my car, and drove 2 hours each way to film. It was probably one of the most challenging sets I’ve ever been on. I thought after I filmed it that it would just end of up in a shelf never to be seen but it actually became an instant cult classic worldwide. Playing Rod was challenging as well just due to being overly exhausted and how the script was written.
- When was the time you knew you wanted to be an actor?
I’m would probably say when I was in high school. I always loved watching films and I always thought that’s what I’m destined for.
- Right now you filming Birdemic 3: Sea Eagle, thats right?
Yes, I just finished filming Birdemic 3. I’m very proud to say that I have completed a trilogy in my film career.
- Alan, you are not only an actor. You also an producer , director ,writer and many more. Whats your favorite part and why?
I would say acting. I really love getting into character. It can be challenging at first but then it’s a lot of fun playing someone else.
- What is 5'8 1/2 (Short)you work on?
5’8 1/2 is a film that I will be producing, writing, and acting in. That’s all I’m going to say about that.
- In closing, some words to your fans?
I want to thank all my fans for the support you give me. I appreciate all the comments you send me. My fans are awesome!
if you have a passion for something, then don’t ever give up on achieving it. You only live one life and you might as well be doing something you love.
Facebook: Alan bagh
Twitter: Alan bagh