Alexa Jade Interview
I would like to face Charlotte or Tessa Blanchard
Ring Name: Alexa Jade
Date of birth: April 22 1997
Birth place: Lima-Peru 🇵🇪
Debut: GeneraXion Lucha Libre
Trained by: Mr. Cobra and Heavy Metal
Finishers/ Signature Moves: TKO
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
Facebook: Alexa Jade
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
*you're welcome, I'm delighted to be able to share a bit of myself for you 🙂
Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
* Yes, it was when I was 6 years old. I remember that I was watching TV passing the channels and I just put one of WWE company matchs. I saw it for a few minutes and I loved it and over the years I not only wanted to see it but also train it
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
*I wanted to train wrestling when I was 14 years old but because of money and distance I couldn't do it.
When I turned 18 and had a job, the desire to train wrestling came back to me and I decided to keep looking for where to do it and I found the GeneraXion Lucha libre company and luckily it was not that far from me. between training and the rest is another story
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
* Yes, I trained in boxing for a short time and a little artistic gymnastics.
Can you still recall your first training sessions?
* Sure, I remember that I was the only woman who trained. My first day I thought that wrestling was not going to be so shocking but I was wrong. I came out with a headache when I was making my first falls. It was not common to see women training and that made me try harder to be one of the first women to remain in this sport in my country
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
* My first match was a 4-way match Debuting as the first woman in GeneraXion Lucha Libre. It was very exciting although I did not win I had one of the best experiences of my life
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
*Yes, I would like to face Charlotte or Tessa Blanchard. From them I learned that it does not matter who they put it against, be it a man or a woman, but to be able to give more than 100% of me
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
* In my career, I have many marches that I will not forget.
one of them is my debut match I have another 4-way match who I faced two of the best Chilean wrestlers (Zatara and Sara Phoenix) and a fight without disqualification against Mansilla (Peruvian wrestler) in which it was one of the fights harder than I had because I used everything, studs, lights, belts, etc.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
* When I stop being Alexa Jade, I am a woman who dedicates herself to work. now I reside in Madrid Spain and I have two jobs. At the moment I have not been able to train wrestling as I would like because of work and time but I know that it is temporary and that I will do what I love the most
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
* I have my Gmail account for any questions email@example.com here you can write to me and see topics regarding wrestling
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
* Thank you very much. and to my fans to emphasize that for now the stay in Spain is that I have not been able to fight, but I will give you many surprises in the least desired time and you will see 'The dominant woman' in action and that better starting to fight in European countries ✨