Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Amy Crimson Interview
I would Asuka in a Ultimate Submission Match
Ring Name: Amy Crimson
Date of birth:June 17 th 1998
Birth place: Toronto Ontario hail from the streets of malton
Debut: August 2018
Trained by: I am trained by former wwe superstar santino marella
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Sleep Sleeper , Mitchunoku driver
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) all my socials is amycrimsonxoxo
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I got into pro wrestling when I was 8 I watched smackdown in 2008 and saw the undertaker and wanted to be in wrestling ever since
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
My martial arts experience is in judo I was trained by Anthony Carelli he is my sensi and I have my green belt
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training session were awesome with great coaches in the beginning I got to train with yuki ishikawa who trained askua he taught me many submissions and gave me amazing advice
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match I had 2 months of experience and I was in a tag match I was so nervous going into my first match because I was thrown into the match but the overall experience was amazing and I had a lot of fun during my first match and learned a lot
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
My dream opponent I would love to have would be Auska in a ultimate submission match because we are trained in the same style Japanese strong style and was trained by Yuki Ishikawa
- I saw photo with an championshipbelt, which one was it?
I won the battle arts women’s championship in November of 2019 and sadly had to get the title taken away because of covid
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
I have wrestling idols my wrestling idols growing up was edge , Eddie Guerrero John cena and lita and trish stratus
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
what I do when I am outside of the ring I am a certified personal trainer and Nutritionist I also draw and paint as well as workout and play video games like Cod Fortnite and etc
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
If a booker wants to contact me they can contact me via Instagram I always answer and I can give my email via Instagram at amycrimsonxoxo
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
For anyone who is reading and is part of the crimson squad I do this to inspire people and I hope one day that I can inspire people to do this one day follow your dreams and don’t let no one stop you