Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Annabelle - Interview with the Next Generation
Ring name: Annabelle
Date of birth: 25/05/06
Weight: 6 and ½ stone
Birth place: Gorleston near great yarmouth in Norfolk UK
Debut: sept 2015
Trained by: Saraya Knight
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Black widow/Venus flytrap. Irish Wip
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2020".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling? I watched wrestling a lot growing up. I watched WAW locally and pestered my Dad to find out if they did a training school. They did and I joined at the age of 8.
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My family and friends were all surprised that I chose to wrestle. Not the usual thing for an 8 year old girl.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? Yes I went with my sister (who still wrestles now) We were surprised how good everybody was. We practiced basic british tech for the first few weeks. (before we even got in a ring)
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous? Yes I was nervous, still nervous every show until my music hits. It helped that I was part of a 4v4 tag match with some more experienced girls.
- You had the gimmick from the Horror Movie Annabelle. I love gimmicks. Is there a story behind this?
From my first show my mum curled my hair and people commented that I looked like a doll. I came up with the idea of taking a porcelain doll to the ring that looked like a mini-me. Saraya Knight then developed this further with all the creepy stuff and gave me the name Annabelle.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I have a few Saraya Knight obviously and her daughter Paige.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes? Yes and I am very lucky she trains me, Saraya Knight. She is a huge influence on me and my style.
- On Facebook i see you meet the WWE HoF Scott Hall. What can you say about this experience?
He was very nice and gave me some good advice, not only about wrestling but life out of the ring.
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
One of our guest trainers was 30st and 6ft tall. He is scared of dolls. I waited for him to pull up in his car, then made my doll wave at him then chased him across the field. The rest of the wrestlers said it was the funniest thing they have seen, a 30st man being chased by a little 4ft 7 blond girl with a doll.
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you? Through Bellatrix/WAW through Ricky Knight, Saraya Knight or Zak Kinight.
- Thank you ver much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
You are never too young to start wrestling. Find a good school and respect your trainers.