April Bogenschutz Interview
April Bogenschutz is an American actress born in San Diego, California and raised in the small town of Powder Springs, Georgia. She fell in love with acting while volunteering as an extra at the college where she holds an Associate's Degree in Computer Programming.
- Hello April and thank you for your time for the Fans.
- You startet your acting in the 90´s in movies like "Smooth Operator" and "Raw Justice". When was the time you know you want to be an actress?
I started my acting in the 90s and my first movie role was Raw Justice with Stacy Keach, Pam Anderson and Robert Hayes. My first TV series was Savannah with Arron spelling. I knew from the very first time that I was on set that this was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I had never felt so alive than I did when the cameras starting rolling. I just knew at that point that this was what my calling was.
Oh and also the movie raw justice that I did had David Keith in it he is the actor that played an officer and a gentleman and he is really sweet we became friends and he later actually came to my 30th birthday party here in Atlanta to surprise me. 😊 he's a great guy!
Not only was Raw Justice my very first acting role it was a supporting role as well with a famous cast... I was pretty excited to say the least
- April your Name Bogenschutz sounds very german for me? Do you have German ancestors?
Yes Bogenschutz is German both my great grandparents came over from Germany.
- Is there a role or series you would love to work on in the future or an actor/actress you would want to work with?
An actor that I would love to work with would be Anthony Hopkins a Director that I would love to work with would be Ron Howard.
- Are you currently working on any interesting movie or series that you can reveal to us?
right now I am working on a film called Caroltyn it's stars Danny Trejo, Eric Roberts and Bill Cobbs.
- In closing, some words to your fans?
thank you so much for your support. I was kind of an ugly duckling Tom boy growing and didn't blossomed until the 90s but I never gave up and kept pushing forward until I became the women that I am today.
- Thank you so much April Bogenschutz for your time. It is a great pleasure.