Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Interview with "The Queen of Clover, SC "Ashley Mayberry
Ring Name: The Queen of Clover, SC....Ashley Mayberry
Date of birth: 11/01/1987
Weight: 205 cans of Mountain Dew
Birth Place: Canada
Trained by: Santana Garrett and Mince Dorado
Finishers/ Signature Moves: 2 handed Chokeslam Bomb
Homepage: FB: Ashley Mayberry
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2020".
- When and how did you get into Indy Pro wrestling?
·I've always been in to wrestling as my father and brother are wrestlers. But I didn't get active in it until 2013.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? ·Unfortunately yes. Lol. They were rough. Very rough. Not the trainers. They were perfect. Just my lack of physicality and the initial fears of doing things and worrying about getting hurt.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
·Not really. Just an awesome understanding of ice hockey.
- When and against who did you have your debut?Were you nervous?
· It was against my trainer, Santana. I was extremely nervous because I never want to disappoint people.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
·I'd like to go toe-to-toe with either Rhea Ripley or Mercedes Martinez.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhood heroes?
·I've definitely always looked to Saraya Knight. She's helped me so much and is like my other mum.
- I saw you an Facebook with an Championship belt. Which one is it?
· That is the Florida State Championship. It's actually my husband's (he's a wrestler too). I borrowed it for a photo shoot.
- What are you doing when you are not in the ring ?
·Being a mom, working at Disney and caring for all of our pets.
- Mainstream Pro Wrestling. WWE or AEW, whats your favorite?
· I dont have a favorite as they both hold a special place in my heart. We have multiple friends in both.
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
· I was at a show one time and was going over the tag match what we wanted to do. I got pissed off so I stormed off towards the locker room to vent to my husband who was prepping for his match. I get to the locker room and swing the door open with all my strength....only to see Luke from the Bushwackers pulling his pants up from around his ankles. I was so embarrassed, my face went ghost white as I apologized profusely. He just looks up lovingly and says "Oh it's ok love. We've all had those days." and I slowly closed the door.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you where can they contact you? ·email@example.com is the easiest way to reach me.