Avery Rose Interview - If I could wrestle anyone it would be Becky Lynch
Ring name: Avery Rose,
Birth Place: Moorefield, WV,
Debut: Nov. 18, 2017 Elite Pro,
Trained by: Jason Radatz,
Finisher: TKO, Signature: Spear,
, Facebook: @TheAveryRose, Twitter: @TheAvery_Rose, Instagram: @TheAvery_Rose
- Thank you so much Avery Rose for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
In 2017, I had always been a fan since I was little. My brother was a pro wrestler as well and trained with the people who trained me so that was how I got to know some people.
- When you start in wrestling did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My dad was a big supporter, my mom hated the idea, still does, my friends were very supportive
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes, hit my head many times
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
I was terrified!!! It’s an amazing feeling but I was scared. I still get nervous before matches.
- On Facebook i saw you with an championbelt, which one is it?
Ultimate Championship Wrestling Women’s Champion
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
If I could wrestle anyone it would be Becky Lynch
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
Trish and Lita were my favorites growing up so I still watch their matches
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
Lots! The time we had someone break into our hotel room, different trip there was blood on the bedsheets, but I can say road trips are the best! You learn so much from the experience and the people that go with you.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
My Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or my email: email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Thank you so much for having me! You fans are amazing and the reason that I am able to do what I love! Thank you so much for your support