Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Bailey McRoberts Interview - My childhood hero was always my dad
Ring Name: Bailey McRoberts
Date of birth: December 4, 2002
Height: 5' 5"
Birth place: Batesville, Indiana
Debut: January 2020
Trained by: Wildthing Chuck McRoberts (my dad), Eric Draven, Leon Elliot, and Marksman Fudd
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Finisher- Reverse DDT, Signatures- Codebreaker, Fisherman Suplex
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
Facebook: Bailey McRoberts, Twitter: @McRobertsBailey, Instagram: @supremewrestling_bailey
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I was about 15-16 when I seriously got interested in training and becoming a professional wrestler, but I've been around wrestling my whole life. My dad's been wrestling since I was born, so the wrestling world has always been a huge part of my life.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I played soccer for about five or six years in elementary school, but nothing past that.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes, I remember how scared I was haha. I was terrified of everything, and was very shy at first.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I remember my first match as a sucess. It wasn't perfect, no, but no match ever is. I was VERY nervous, because I had friends and family that all came to watch me. The feeling is unlike anything I've ever experienced. The fans all knew who I was and most of them had basically watched me grow up, so it was very nerve-wracking, but also exciting!
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Not one specifically, but I have several I'd love to face! Mercedes Martinez, Lady Frost, and Charlie Evans are definitely the top of my list!
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
My childhood hero was always my dad. Wrestling idols would be my dad, Seth Rollins, Jon Moxley, and Paige.
- What are you doing when you're not standing inside the ring?
I'm usually either working or doing school work.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can contact me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can shoot me a message on any of my social media platforms!
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
I'm young, full of fire, and just getting started on my journey. Keep your eyes open, you don't wanna miss anything I'm doing!