Interview with Bricine Brown
Thank you Bricine Brown for your spontaneous commitment for the Fans of
- How did you get your role in the AMC Series The Walking Dead as a Savior?
As an actor the majority of us at some point have done various background work over the course of our careers. The submission process is pretty much the same going through casting directors specifically for background directors.
- Bricine , did you watch the show or read the graphic novel, prior to
your casting to The Walking Dead?
Honestly, as for my self I had not, however I was truly blessed with quite a few close family members and my significant other who was rather abreast on the show as well as the novels which benefitted me greatly to the understanding of at the least the flow. Once doing my homework as an actor is when you get set into the flow of the show it self that the directors and producers have set the precedence of.
- When you watched TWD the first time do you ever think that you will be a part in this series some day?
Actually when I first watched it I saw the action and intensity of the show and being the adventure enthusiast I am I totally would have loved the opportunity. However at that time in my life I was working the average job just trying to make ends meet.
- Working with Andrew Lincoln, Jeffrey Dean Morgan or one of the Maincast Members will be
a dream for every
TWD Fan, what can you say about working with some of this guys?
Well, what I’m sure most may have heard a million times over every one was extremely nice and personable. I think people have a tendency too forget that at the end of the day we’re all people no matter our status. I can truly say Andy is the dad of the set. I saw on multiple occasions where he ensured that everyone was and felt safe, and felt right at home.
- How much has the series The Walking Dead influenced your life? Can you
go outside unrecognized ?
I usually never shy away from the public, I knew what I was signing up for when I first started in this industry. However I've been recognized from time to time and it's no biggie, I smile and speak and be cordial as any person souls be. As of right right now it's a beautiful thing to be able to go around town or go to the grocery store with the family in tow without much excitement
- Team Negan or Team Rick in reallife?
Hahaha, well I'm team walking dead I enjoy working with a great group of talented creative minds.
- Are you currently working on anything interesting Movie or Series
outside "The Walking Dead" that you can reveal?
Of course any actors goal is to continuously stay on set. I have just completed the pilot of a new Series "CeCe" also I'll be flying to New York soon to finish up a few scenes with another amazing actor out of the UK. So I'm truly blessed to say the least and I look forward to future opportunities to explore and expand my craft
- Before you be a part of the TWD World you played in many Movies, Series like The Scenes , Choices and many more. Whats your personal Highlight so far?
To be completely honest with you they were all my favorite in some form or fashion. I utilize these moments to learn something new about myself and share it with the world. I'm sure there is someone that can relate to my role and that's my goal to reach out and let them know you are great.
- You started your time as actor , so far i know, in Devious Maids 2015. How was your first steps as actor for yourself?
My first steps were challenging very challenging and as I'm sure many artists have said before they will continue to be challenging as you grow, so is life. I'm always up for a challenge, there's always growth on the other side.
- Is there anything else you would like to let The Walking Dead Fans and your fans know?
Know that I am you, no matter who you are, the circumstances, or where you are I stand and love what I do for each and every one of you.