Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Ring name: Brooklyn Creed
Date of birth: 06/27
Birth place: Atlanta, Ga
Debut: Reffing August 2014- ish. Wrestling June 2015
Trained by: Tyson Dean
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Scorched Earth (skull crushing finale- Miz)
Homepage: Brooklyn Creed on every form of social media
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I've always been a huge Wrestling fan. Attended an NWA Atlanta show and decided to start training
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My mom was supportive but hesitant. Friends were supportive
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes. I walked in nervous but went at it full force and never looked back.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
I'm always nervous prior to a match but my first match I was too hyped up to be nervous
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Everyone has that one person they watched growing up and theyd love to have a match with and for me that would be trish stratus or lita. As far as independent women I'd say I'm always open to working new people to learn and grow with.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
I kinda inadvertently answered that above
- Brooklyn Creed, is there a story behind the name?
Ive always wanted to go to Brooklyn and Creed was given to me when myself and Logan Creed got married. My original name was Brooklyn Page (no real story behind the page) and right after we got married an announcer at a show we went to took it upon himself to change my name to Creed and from there everyone kept it
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
Traveling with Logan is always an adventure. There is no one else I can be myself with more than with him. So our trips together are filled with laughing and ribbing each other. We actually got engaged on a wrestling trip.
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you?
Usually its Facebook. But I have had people email me
- Thank you ver much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Support independent wreslting wherever you are. If you're a fan go be a fan. Have fun. Boo, cheer, just have fun.