Ring Name: Bunny Mallow
Date of birth: 3rd August
Birth place: The Warren
Debut: June 2019
Trained by: Progress Wrestling School and Burning Hearts FE
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Down The Rabbit Hole (Double knee face buster)
Homepage (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website): I’m on all social media channels as @BunnyMallowLove
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
I ‘discovered’ wrestling a lot later than most wrestlers - in my late teens! In 2017 I was watching YouTube and misclicked trying to watch a bunny facts video~ I ended up on a video of an Io Shirai match in Stardom! Unfortunately I can’t remember what the exact match was (I hope I rediscover it one day) but immediately I knew I wanted to try wrestling myself~!
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Soon after I discovered that match, I signed up for the Progress Wrestling School’s beginner’s course. It was an 8 week course where you were taught all the basics of wrestling with an assessment at the end to see if you could progress to the more advanced classes~!
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I hadn’t done any contact sports before wrestling, but I did run track! There was a few years in between leaving track and starting wrestling, though~
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Ah yes, they were very memorable~! I’d compare it to a bit of a culture shock! We didn’t do any moves in those first sessions, but rather focused on body control and movements, like rolls, conditioning, and bumps. Despite my track background, I would finish class absolutely exhausted but really happy! I knew wrestling was for me!
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was a tag match for Burning Hearts FE~! I joined the Wildheart Rebels faction in the main event. It was so much fun, and I was so happy I got to experience my first match alongside my friends! We even won and got to celebrate together in the ring! I’ll always remember it as one of my favourite days~!
- Bunny Mallow, is there a story behind the Name Bunny?
Simple - I’m a real life bunny~!
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Oooh there are so many people I’d love to wrestle! But if I have to pick one, I’d pick Stardom’s Tam Nakano. She’s an insanely talented wrestler who I could learn so much from. Other wrestlers I'd love to share a ring with include Azumi, Io Shirai, Jungle Kyona, and Dakota Kai~!
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
Even a couple of years later, I’d say my singles debut~! Because it was the moment that I proved to myself that I really could do this~! As a trainee, I loved wrestling and worked super hard, but I wasn’t very confident and had some doubts about myself~ Even backstage I was super nervous that day. But when I went out there, everything went so well, and I thought to myself “I’m a wrestler~!”.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
When I’m not wrestling, I’m looking after my bunny kids, playing video games, or making music! I’m a music student and I love writing songs~!
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can send me an email at: email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Thank you for reading, and hopefully I’ll see you at a show soon~!