Ring Name: Cici Galavis
Date of birth: 15 4 86
Birth place: Caracas Venezuela
Debut: Dec 2015
Trained by: JCW, Dru Onyx, Bob Evans
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Desecrator (f), calf crusher, spinning heel kick
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
Cici Galavis (on all platforms)
- Thank you so much Cici Galavis for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I was introduced by my Fiancee Dale Kilburn who has loved it since he was a kid. He brought me to live shows and I loved it right away.
- Cici , when you start in wrestling did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
Haha.. well my parents were not very please at first, but they have become huge supporters and do not miss a show if I'm in their area.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Absolutely... I was very nervous when I walked in but the group was so welcoming that I fell in love the first time I stepped in the ring.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
Well I am still nervous before every match to this day... but the first time as soon as my music hit and I stood behind that curtain.. I was terrified! Haha but loved it!
- On Facebook i saw you with some championbelt´s, which one is it?
I am currently the Gatineau Pro wrestling Women's Champion, and I was also the Adirondack Women's Champion.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Well I am a supporter of intergender wrestling, so although he no longer wrestles I would love to wrestle my idol... CM punk
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
CM punk... his never give up style, no matter how big his opponents
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
My fiancee and I once drive 38hrs cross country to be part of a couple of a couple of Halloween special shows for RMP in Colorado.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
On either Facebook , Instagram or twitter
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Thank you for supporting me and women's wrestling... the fans make all the hard work worth it! Love you guys