Clark Conners Interview - I would love to fight a Silverback gorilla Or Sammy Gueverra
-October 6, 1993
-Lance Storm, Buddy Wayne, Katsuyori Shibata
-Trophy Kill, Wall Mount, Spear, Jeep Flip
-@clark.connors on Instagram and Twitter
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
-My first wrestling encounter was when I was twelve years old. I just was flipping through the TV channels and it was on. It was called the Lingerie Wrestling Federation, but the competitors were so athletic that I was just immediately hooked.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I got into wrestling like most people, so my story isn't too crazy. I was at a resturant and a fellow patron began to choke. I came over and did the Hemlich maneuver but he continued to choke. Then a waiter came up and did the same thing, and immediately the diner was saved! Turns out that diner was actually a wrestling promoter and he said that I was real gentle even though I looked tough. So he gave me and opportunity at his school.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I practiced Steven Seagal's box set of self-defense video tapes for 7 years in my teens.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
No I don't really recall my first training sessions. A lot of drinking and bumps on the head will do that to you.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I do remember my first match though. It was me and Buck Cherry in Les Moines, Les Moines, Les Moines. The city so nice, they named it thrice. I went over will a Noggin' 'Nocker. Lot of good feedback from the vets. Thought we could have slowed down a bit.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I would love to fight a Silverback gorilla in a Punjabi Prison Match. I think there is a lot that we could do with that. Or Sammy Gueverra.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
Yeah I loved my series of matches against TJP. He is a wonderful performer and taught me a lot. Can't wait to beat his ass all over the world.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I also sit, lay, punch, take a head, shoot off, tackle, drop down, leap frog, hip toss, arm drag, body slam, drop kick, pin, get it again, etc.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can contact me from my Instagram or Twitter @clark.connors . I want to wrestle all over the world!!! Especially Europe and Asia!
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health!