Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Dallas Quinn Interview
-October 3rd 1998
-5 feet 6 inches tall
-Born in Wichita Kansas
-Trained by Roger Ruffin and The NWF in Cincinnati Ohio and I was also trained by Brian Pillman Jr.
-my finishing move is a split leg moonsault and my signature is an elbow drop
-facebook Dallas Quinn ,
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
- I started my training in December of 2018. I had stumbled on one of NWF's events and I started asking around about how to start training
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
- In Highschool I was a 3 time state qualifying wrestler
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
- my first training was amazing it was something I always wanted to do and never knew how and I was finally doing it.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
- my first match was actually a tag team match with my tag team partner at the time I was definitely not a perfect match but it was a great first start.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
- my dream opponent would probably be Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
- my idol is definitely Rey Mysterio he helped paved the rode for the smaller guys for sure.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
- when I'm not in the ring I'm always training and as of right now im serving in the US Army in Texas but I only have 2 years left on my contract
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- They can contact me through either my Instagram or Facebook that I provided
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
- thank you for the time as well and to my fans stay strong don't let people tell you you can't do something if it's your dream go chase it.