Delia - Interview with the next Generation from France
Ring name: Delia
Date of birth: 9th June 1997
Height: 5.11 ft
Birth place: Paris France
Debut: End 2017
Trained by: Trained at APC in Paris France with A-Buck. Trained at fight club pro in UK with Travis Banks.
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Fisherman neckbreaker
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I started training two years ago in Paris France. I always loved wrestling, as a child I grew up with The hardy boys, HBK, Chris Jericho. I started watching wrestling at 8, with my uncle. I'm 21 I started at 19 I wasn't sure where I was going to but it was more of a sports activity I never thought I'd get into professional wrestling.
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My mom was not really into it. I always wanted to try it at least and for a long time but she didn't want me to so I couldn't start before my late 19 unfortunately. She's always scared and that's why she doesn't come often to see me wrestle. My friends are really proud of it they can't stop talking about it as if I was wonder woman haha
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training session. Basically I threw up at the end, there you go.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
It was and still is amazing and frightening at the same time. But The more I wrestle the more it becomes positive even if I'm still nervous.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I think all opponent are " dream opponent " every time I step a foot in a ring with someone I somehow try to learn something. But obviously wrestlers like Toni Storm, Meiko Satomura, Dakota Kai.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
Childhoodheroes definitely Jeff Hardy always have, always will. Chris Jericho.
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
Yes actually. I was going to wrestle with some French workers, on a Saturday morning we took the road and at this time they were protesters in the streets for some march. They wouldn't let us go so one of the wrestler was so mad he basically lift the car with hands, he almost broke the whole car. They were about 30 people around him shouting and complaining, me and an other worker were just watching and laughing from our car. It was pretty funny.
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you?
They can contact me on Facebook, at Délia Sahraoui, by DM on instagram @deliashr or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you ver much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Thank you for you questions, see you soon hopefully and DELIASSE DAMOUR !