My dream match is a mano a mano against Jordynne Grace or Nyla Rose
Ring Name: Domina
Date of birth: August 15th
Height: 5.9 feet. 1.82 cm
Birth place: Santiago, Chile
Debut: July 17th, 2011
Trained by: Coyote (Chilean wrestler)
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Powerbomb. Muscle Buster. German Suplex.
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) IG @_domina Fb. Domina Thrud Wrestler and Twitter @DominaWrestler
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
Well, I was always involved in many sports during high school, until one day I found a wrestling school, went to train and never left it again.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
No, only participate in team sports, such as basketball or football.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Haha, yeah, a little. There were very few women and the training was very hard, even more so for us, due to being a country without a wrestling culture and a lot of misogyny. But I never gave up, and achieved my goal, which was to be a wrestler.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
Well, it wasn't a great match, I was nervous, just like my teammates above the ring. Although I won in my debut and became a champion of the company, I was not satisfied and just dedicated myself to improving and training more.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
My dream match is a mano a mano against Jordynne Grace or Nyla Rose.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
Well, this is going to get a bit controversial, but Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit are my source of inspiration as wrestlers when I was younger. He loved watching their matches.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I am a Senior Nursing Technician, so these months my mortal opponent has been the covid. I also really like to read.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
You can always contact me through my social networks and through my mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Here in Chile it has not yet been possible to do wrestling shows, but when it is possible, I will be there to meet the fans again.Thanks to you, it was an honor.