Electra - Interview - I would love to fight Charlotte Flair
Ring Name: Electra
Date of birth: 03/05/1997
Birth place: Varese, Italy
Debut: 2016 (WAW Academy)
Trained by: Mr. Excellent & Queen Maya (ICW) / Ricky & Saraya Knight(WAW) Finishers/ Signature Moves: Surfboard bridging muta lock, wind-up overhead kick, diving crossbody, scissor kick
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021". Thank you for the opportunity!
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling? I used to watch it on tv with my sister when I was very young and we had so much fun! But the real passion came when I was about 15 years old and I realized that watching on tv wasn't enough anymore and I had to try it myself!
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did? I did Savate, a french kickboxing, for a couple of years before starting wrestling. It gave me a good base of technique with kicks, which are one of my favourites things to do in the ring!
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I was so scared, but also so excited! The first training sessions were phisically very hard; it takes a while before you get used to it, even though the pain and the bruises never leave you! Anyways, after the first sessions I was so happy that I was finally wrestling!
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My very first match was for WAW Academy in Norwich, just after 2 months of training. I was in shock when I found out I was having a match that night. I felt like I wasn't ready and I was really insicure. But right after it, I immediately felt so happy. Everybody was super nice giving me good advices.
From this experience I learnt that sometimes you need to give it a try and trust what people with more experience tell you.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
There are so many amazing wrestlers I would love to fight. But if I had to pick one, I would say Charlotte Flair, as I consider her one of the very best and most complete wrestler and I would definitely learn so much.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
As a kid, one of favourites was Rey Mysterio. Then growing-up, AJ Lee made a huge impact on me for her way of being so different and totally opposite of what we were used to seeing. Up to date, I love Seth Rollins and Charlotte Flair. But I admire so many wrestlers, as I think each one of them is so unique.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
In my spare time I love going to the gym and take care of my body, and just spending time with my family. During the week I work full time as an employee for a company that works in the aerospace industry.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you? They can reach me on my socials, Instagram and Facebook mainly. On Instagram I also have my email address.
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Thank you again for this interview and the kind words! Hopefully we can get around a ring very soon! For my fans I say thank you very much for your support and for believing in me. You are a huge part of what we do and I really appreciate it.