Elita - Interview
I want to have matches with strong opponents and to get stronger myself.
Ring name: Elita
Date of birth: 12/06/1996
Height: 1,68 m
Weight: 60 kg
Birth place: Krasnodar
Trained by: NSW (Northern Storm Wrestling)
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Codebreaker aka “Elite Kiss” Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/elita.nsw
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
- Thank you for inviting me for an interview. I would be happy to answer all your questions.
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
- I got into Pro wrestling thanks to my elder brother. He’s been watching wrestling since he was a kid and eventually I watched it with him. 4 years ago he moved to another city and started to learn wrestling from the inside. Each time he was telling me about his matches and showing them I listened to him and was marveled! When he invited to one of the shows I watched guys who fearlessly jumped from the third rope, beat each other with different objects and simple fought each other to win! And that was the moment when I really was filled with emotions and understood that I wanted to do it, to try everything those guys did on the ring.
- Did your family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
- My family was against my decision to be a pro wrestler as they think wrestling is a dangerous sport. And they know me and my temper very well, I’m always into what I’m doing for 100 per cent, I have no mercy on myself and if some crazy idea comes to my mind I’ll definitely implement it! The only one of my family who supported me was my brother although I know that sometimes when he’s backstage and I’m on the ring he worries about me and waits for my match to finish. My friends got divided into two sides – there were some people who supported me and there were others who turned their back on me. It was their choice, no offence.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? - Oh yes! Trainings were hard especially at the beginning (even despite the fact I’ve already had pretty good physical training, I’ve been doing sports all my life). But that experience hadn’t prepared me for falling on my back and constantly hitting back of my head! I remember before my first match my coach got angry at me and told me to fall on my back 10 times in a row. If it weren’t perfect we made it all over again! During that training I fell 500 times, I think, but I’m glad I managed to do 10 perfect falls.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time? Were you nervous? - Yes, I was extremely nervous before my debut match. It was a big show for my promotion and my wrestling skills weren’t good enough for it. I was so nervous I was shaking and when my opponent was heading to the ring all what I wanted to do was just to run form that arena, I felt pain in every part of my body. But there was no way to run, my theme is playing, I take a deep breath and forget how to breathe until the final hold. After that I started to breathe again. It is funny to think about it now but at that moment I thought I’d die of fear.
- You are former KWF International Wrestlestar Women's Champion, right?
- Yes, I am. It was my first tittle in my wrestling career and I had it for 253 days. I won it in Jordan; it was good experience because it was my first trip aboard.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
- I don’t have a ‚dream opponent‘. I’d like to fight wrestlers all around the world. It’s various experience for me and I want to get better and work with different people. Of course, I want to have matches with strong opponents and to get stronger myself.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
- I don’t have idols but there’s a lot wrestlers whose fight styles I like such as Styles, Finn Balor, Will Ospreay, Alister Black, etc. I think if you want to be special you got to be yourself. That’s why I’m not looking for idols.
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you
have one for us you can share?
- I’m not sure about funny stories. Each trip is funny and interesting for me. Well, during one trip to France I was sitting next to a guy and I just felt like I needed to take his sugar really bad. So I started to crawl into his plate and accidentally split his glass of water on him. His pants were super wet! It was very embarrassing and very hilarious moment for me.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you where can they contact you? - They can always contact me via my Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans? - Thank you once again for inviting me for this interview. And thank you, all wresting fans, for your supporting us and what we do. All of my work is for you.