Eliza Haze- Your Favorite Flower Child Interview
Ring Name: Eliza Haze- Your Favorite Flower Child
Date of birth: 2/14
Birth place: Woodstock, NY
Trained by: Kyle Blizzard, D'von Dudley
Finishers/ Signature Moves: signatures: Doobie Drop, Hip Attack
Finishers: Sharpshooter, Fameaser, Blunt Force Trauma
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I started training in Daytona, FL in October of 2017. I thought about it for a long while, because I have a previous neck injury. Finally, after some encouragement, I went for it. The rest is history.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did? No
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? I remember A LOT of bumping!
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was literally a last minute booking. I was reffing the school's house show, and one of the women didn't make it, so my trainer told me to go for it. It was a good match, and I couldn't have asked for a better debut, really. The crowd knew me from reffing and were behind me 100%.
The setup was that I was to ref the women's match. The heel came out, but then the face no-showed. The heel starts trashing the crowd, and I defend them and challenge her. I tear off the ref shirt and call another ref out, and off we went.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I have a list, lol. But I think one of my top matches would probably be against one of the greats, like Medusa, Jazz, or Mickey James.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
Undertaker and Rey Mysterio Jr
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I dabble in art, like drawing and painting. I also spend time with family and pets
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Never let your doubt stop you from trying something new, and keep spreading the Peace, Love and Flower Power!