Eve Levine Interview
I'd love to wrestle is someone like Sienna or Thunder Rosa
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I started wrestling in June 2020 and I had been watching it ever since I was a child.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
Yes, I have been ameteur wrestling for 5 years and will be wrestling in college in North Carolina
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training was very fun, people were interested in me because they knew about my ametuer background. I remember having a very sore back for a week.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was in Gastonia, NC at Gastonia Pro Wrestling. I was against one of my training buddies and it was an intergender match. I was only 3 months into training so I was extremely green
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I'd love to wrestle is someone like Sienna or Thunder Rosa, a woman that also has the martial arts back
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
I was very into Lita, Jazz, and Chyna. I was also really into death match wrestling so I love the Nation of Intoxication (r.i.p Danny Havoc)
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I'm usually doing something with amaetur wrestling or watching anime when I'm not in the ring
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can contact me via email email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Thank you very much for your patience with e during this difficult and stressful time