Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Gemma Jewels Interview
Ring Name: Gemma Jewels
Date of birth: 1/21/90
Birth place: Weymouth, MA
Debut: March 14th
Trained by: QT Marshall, Glacier Ray Lloyd, and Jimmy Yang
Finishers/ Signature Moves: my own version of Natural Selection which I call the Brilliant Cut. Finisher is called the “Studded Slam”
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) Zoe_W101 for IG & Twitter
**Like to keep my FB for family and close friends only.
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
Loved it since I was 12. No particular reason at all. None of my family and/or close friends was into it at all. I’d just be flipping channels, and every time it was on, I was glued to the TV. I found it so entertaining to me. I thought to myself “I could do this. I want to do this someday.”
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
No martial arts background. I mostly cheer leaded and played soccer. Was not the most athletic person growing up.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Some of them. I started at a different school before ending up at Nightmare Factory. The first one wasn’t a fit for me. My training was a bit skewed once I left that school. I did learn a couple things though.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
It was actually in March of this year! It was against someone I’d trained with for over 2 years. She is a great wrestler and someone I trust very much. I got nothing but positive feedback. I feel like we tore the house down. We got in everything we wanted to. I felt like I was on cloud 9 after. The best part was that was only the beginning.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Charlotte Flair. She’s one of the main people I’ve studied and tried to emulate the most. Her and I are both tall. I would love to see what type of match we could put on.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
As far as male wrestlers, there’s only been one that I’ve been obsessed with since day 1. The Undertaker is the blueprint of what every wrestler strives to be in their career. He had a damn near perfect 30 year career. He protected the business. He was/is a locker room leader. He set a great example and paved the way for many young wrestlers. Not to mention, the Undertaker is just an all around great guy. As far as female wrestlers, growing up I was a huge Lita fan. Nikki Bella was also super inspiring to me. She was my ultimate push to becoming a wrestler.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I work in promotions. I’ve been doing it for 10 years. I work mostly in liquor promotions. I work trade shows and events as a brand ambassador.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you, where can they contact you?
My Twitter, Instagram, and email are the best ways!
FOLLOW Gemma Jewels on Instagram