Gypsy Mac Interview - My dream opponent would be Askua
Ring Name: Gypsy Mac
Date of birth: 10/6/95
Birth place: Las Vegas, NM
Debut: February 2020
Trained by: Gino Rivera
Finishers/ Signature Moves: spear, sliced bread
"Mass Hysteria" (face buster)
Facebook: Gypsy Mac
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I started watching wrestling since I was a baby. There's actually a picture of me where I'm about 1 or 2 at WCW nitro. My family has always been wrestling fans.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I did wrestling in elementary school for a little bit. I was also a cheerleader for 5 years.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I remember being so nervous. I almost didn't go to training the first day. But taking my first bump I loved it. I wanted more after every session. I just wanted to learn as much as I could.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match wasn't bad. It was with Amber Nova who is based in Florida. She took really good care of me and gave me a lot of feed back. I don't remember a lot of it since it happened so quickly but I got thru it.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
My dream opponent would be Askua. She is one of the women that brought me back into wrestling after I stopped watching for a bit.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus we're HUGE for me growing up. I wanted to be as daring as Jeff but as beautiful as Trish.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I’m usually in the gym on my free time. My other love is music. I try to go to as many live shows as a I can.
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Thank you for sticking with me since the beginning. Coming back from a huge knee injury all your love has really helped me. I couldn't do this without all of you.