Hayley Shadows Interview - "Lita has always been my top dream opponent"
Ring name: Hayley Shadows
Date of birth: 7/29/92
Birth place: 607, NY
Debut: October 2012
Trained by: Nick Dinsmore
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Wickes kick / Hayley ever after
Facebook: Hayley Shadows
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
Thank you so much for having me!
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I got introduced when I was a year & a half. My mom turned on the TV & it was WWF at the time, and I fell in love with it immediately.
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
I was grateful to have a really good support system. They were worried more so about my size, and my grandpa wanted me to go to college first, but they’re all super supportive.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
That’s something I’ll never forget. My first bump was awful. It took the wind right out of me, and the first time I ran the ropes I ran as fast as I could & almost fell out of the ring, haha.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
I was nervous months before hand. As soon as we got the date of the show I was shaking & my heart was racing every day up until I was in gorilla. For some reason everything clicked, and as soon as I heard my music hit that was it. I felt like I was finally home.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Lita has always been my top dream opponent that I’ve wanted to wrestle. Along side Natalya.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
Steve Austin was/is my main inspiration. Closely followed by Jeff Hardy, Edge, and CM Punk.
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
Man, there’s so many that have taken place over the years. One of the funniest ones to me personally was a couple years ago a tag partner(Amazing Maria) & myself were on our way to a show. It was only about a 2-3 hour drive, but took us close to 5-6 hours, because of how bad the snow was. We ended up sliding across the highway, and doing endless amounts of donuts the whole way there. To most people it’d terrify them, but after the first spin out we just kept saying, “Well here comes another spin-arooni.”
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you?
Any of my social media, or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Thank you for your questions! To my Shadowers, thank you endless amounts for always supporting me whether that be buying merch, making signs, tagging me/talking about me on social media, and everything in between. Without all of you, I wouldn’t be able to live my dream, and for that I’m eternally grateful.