Hunter Watson Interview - Saviors for Life
Hunter Watson is an actor, known for The Walking Dead (2010) and Too Close to Home (2016).
Thank you Hunter for your spontaneous commitment for the Fans of
- How did you get your role in the AMC Series The Walking Dead as a Savior?
BMy agent informed me of the role when I first moved to Atlanta, GA. I was submitted for the role and got booked.
- Hunter, did you watch the show or read the graphic novel, prior to
your casting to The Walking Dead?
Yes I had watched the first couple of seasons, but prior to being on the show I was in a band and was quiet busy. So I never really had the time for too much television. My old roommate and bandmate actually got me into the show.
- When you watched TWD the first time do you ever think that you will be a part in this series some day?
Never thought in a million years that would happen.
- Working with Andrew Lincoln or one of the Maincast Members will be
a dream for every
TWD Fan, what can you say about working with some of this guys?
I would say it was definitely a great experience. As an up and coming actor is was really nice being able to watch so closely professionals like that. I would say I learned a lot.
- How much has the series The Walking Dead influenced your life? Can you
go outside unrecognized ?
I would say it has had a pretty big impact. Though being a savior was a minor role on the show, I have had a few fans recognize me in the streets and stop me and come talk to me about the show. I’m very grateful to have been part of the big tv show of all time.
- Team Negan or Team Rick in reallife?
Saviors for life!
- Are you currently working on anything interesting Movie or Series
outside "The Walking Dead" that you can reveal?
Currently I am spending more time in Los Angeles, California. I was picked up by an agency there in Feb 2018 and I am looking forward to getting permanently moved out there very soon to take on bigger roles.
- Hunter you not only an Actor, you also be a part of "Call of All", thats right? Yes that is correct. Have been a recording artists since 2009. I’m a vocalist primarily but also a guitarist.
- What can you tell us about the Band and the music?
We definitely have more of an alternative rock sound and are getting ready to release our music video “War & Illusion” soon. Check us out and get more info at www.callofall.com
- Is there anything else you would like to let The Walking Dead Fans and
your fans know?
I would like to say that being a part of this show was amazing and the fan base is even more amazing. Every fan I have ever seen or spoken to has welcomed me into the TWD family and I really appreciate that.