Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Jazzy Yang Interview - My dream opponent is Charlotte Flair because she is on top
Ring Name: Jazzy Yang
Date of birth: 02-16-2003
Height: 5'5"Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio
Debut: November 27th, 2018
Trained by: my dad (Jimmy Wang Yang/Akio/ Jimmy Yang)
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Yangbang
Homepage: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website)
Facebook and Twitter: @jazzywangyang
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
My first encounters were being backstage with my dad at WWE when I was 5-6, and I would get to hang out in the diva's locker room with Mickie James and Melina while my dad was performing.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I got into wrestling by being around it my whole life, with my dad in the business. Then, I got the chance to debut when I was 15 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I played basketball, volleyball, and softball. I also trained in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Karate.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training sessions were brutal. In the first practice, I almost broke my arm! My dad's training is very hard and he didn't take it easy on me.
- Do you have a 'dream opponent 'you want to fight above all others?
My dream opponent is Charlotte Flair because she is on top, and I want to eventually be at that level to wrestle her.
- Do you have personal highlights, favorite matches, or feuds so far in wrestling?
One of my personal highlights was NWA's being a part of NWA's Empower and getting to be a part of the tag tournament with Miranda Gordy.. aI debuted in Tokyo, Japan, when I was 15 years old. It was a Jung dragons reunion match with My dad and Kaz Hayashi with me(Jazzy Yang) vs. Shannon Moore and Nosawa. Nosawa took out my dad on the apron, and I stepped up and took the hot tag. I hit Shannon Moore with some forearms and head scissors before I was stopped! My dad and Kaz won the match. The feedback from the fans and news was good, and they were excited about what was next for me in the business and where I will go from here. I had a lot of work and s, from the match itself. This experience gave me the wrestling bug and got me hooked on wrestling.
nd Holleyhood Haley J vs. Red Velvet and Kilynn King.
One of my favorite feuds has been Rose Gold! We have faced off in multiple mashe's, and she's a strong woman. Her big boots and the pump kick definitely get me sometimes. She also has her boyfriend, Nathanial Vanderbilt, who always gets involved.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
When I'm not inside the ring, I work, go to the gym, and train in jiu-jitsu.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you, where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time; I wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Who's say who's the Yang? You say, Jazzy Yang!!!