Jessie Nolan Interview
My biggest wrestling idol was Bret Hart. There is so much to learn from him
Ring Name: Jessie Nolan
Date of birth: 5/14
Birth place: Strong, ME
Debut: November 11, 2020
Trained by: MSP, Alexander Lee, Kalvin Strange, Ace Romero
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Scissor kick, fireball, spear, Eat defeat
Homepage: Facebook: @thejessienolan Instagram: @thejessienolan Twitter: @thejessienolan Website: prowrestlingtees.com/thejessienolan
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I grew up watching wrestling with my dad and fell in love with it. I went to a lot of live events when I was younger and would dream of being in the ring someday.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I played softball, basketball and soccer growing up!
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes, I’ll never forget them. I was nervous but excited and it was unlike anything I’ve ever done before.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I will always remember my first match because I was lucky enough to debut against one of my trainers, Dangerkid, on Limitless Wrestling’s The Road on IWTV. I got a lot of positive feedback from the match. I learned that wrestling a full match is so different than training and that there are so many aspects to it that I was excited to keep learning and working on.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
My current dream opponent is Kris Statlander. She is one of the wrestlers who really inspired me to keep going when I started training and work hard at it.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
My biggest wrestling idol and childhood hero growing up was Bret Hart. There is so much to learn from him.
- What are you doing when you not standing
inside the ring?
I spend a lot of my free time going to the gym to do strength training, and studying wrestling.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
I can be contacted for bookings at any of my social media DM’s or firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!