Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Ring Name:The Hot Shot Joey Scott
Date of birth:03/04/1993
Trained by: Carlos
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Shooting Star Press
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) -all 3 socials Joey Scott
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
so watching Wrestling the first thing that sticks in my head is Man Kind coming off the top of The Hell in a Cell, think I started watching not long before that but that was the moment I really started to notice it.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Back in 2008 when I first started I wasn’t really aware that you could do it in this country, so was planning on waiting until I was a bit older to travel to America to train, but in the meantime my Mom had found a training school in Great Bar in Birmingham that was founded by World of Sport Wrestler Steve Logan. I attended and the rest is history.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
Yes I did Judo as a Child as I found it to be the closest thing to Wrestling I could do at that time. Never really got far though due to my age though, I did also compete nationally in Trampoline competitions which still to this day I believe has shaped my style of Wrestling.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes I was a shy young kid
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I don’t actually look back at my first match and cringe, it was against my trainer at the time and In terms of the actual Wrestling aspect of it I was pretty confident, what I struggled with when I first started was charisma etc but as soon as there was a crowd and not just the other guys at training I found that much easier to improve on, the experience was great and I had positive feedback from the more experienced Wrestlers on the show.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I just love Wrestling so in all honesty it doesn’t really matter who I’m Wrestling in the ring just as long as the crowd are into it, however if I had to say my all time favourite it would be Mick Foley, I have always loved his work and I feel like I would have an amazing match with him back when he was still an active Wrestler.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
So my first personal highlight has to be Wrestling out in New York City in summer of 2017, my dream was to always wrestle in the states and due to a joint show between New York based promotion Tier 1 Wrestling and LDN Wrestling that dream was able to take place, another highlight would be opening my Training School, The Full Force Barracks in Leamington Spa, and seeing my guys wrestle on Live Shows, I got to headline a show in my favourite venue to date in Clacton on Sea against one of my students and that’s a very special moment.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Currently I run a training school in the week, I also run a small amount of Wrestling shows but mainly it’s just traveling the uk Wrestling which I’m very happy to be doing.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
If they don’t yet know me personally then my email- email@example.com or if they know my personal details just drop me a direct message.
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
For all the fans that support me thank you very much and if this is your first time hearing of me, go check out one of my matches. Thanks Joey Scott