Ring Name: Kaiya
Date Of Birth: 2nd September 1985
Height: 5ft 6
Weight: too heavy at present but changing that to muscle
Debut: may 2016
Trained by: Jimmy starr
Finishers/Signature Moves: sit out face buster (kaiya bomb) and cartwheel splash
Homepage: (or FB,Twitter) @therealkayiafsw for twitter. Revamping my Facebook!
-Thank you for your spontaneous commitment and being a part of "The Global Indy Pro Wrestling World Tour 2016/2017. Can you introduce yourself please? Hi! I'm kaiya, I'm the strongest female in falling Starr wrestling, the queen of all pink everything and kaiya bomb you through the table if you disagree
-How did you get into the Wrestling business ? I've always loved wrestling, the showmanship, the entertainment, the strength and I decided that it's now or never, and never wasn't an option
-What is your family thinking of your passion for the sport, are they worried about your health? My family are worried, my mother is a nurse so she has seen pretty much all the injuries. But she knows how much I love what I do and they support me all the way
- What can you say about your Coach and how long did it take, that it was clear for you to do the first match? My coach Jimmy Starr is a really amazing person, very considerate and understands your working method well and doesn't get angry if you don't get it right the first time. He appreciates hard work and will put you in your place if you get too big for you boots, which is a good thing in this business as that's how injuries happen. My first match was a tag in our academy show. I was placed with people who have been wrestling a lot longer than I have and I felt really safe and like I knew pretty much what I was doing. Only problem was I hadn't got my contacts yet and was wrestling blind!
- Can you still remember your very first Pro Wrestling match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time? I was scared, nervous that I was going to mess up big time. But I listened to what I was told, did the best I could with what I knew at the time and made it through. Luckily the goal for the first match is to make it through without bursting into tears or getting major stage fright, so I'd say I did alright
- You work for Indy Pro Wrestling Companys in the UK , what can you tell us about some of this? It's hard work, you only get out of it what you put into it. But it worth every second. It's a family and we all work together to bring amazing shows to people from all walks of life. it's definitely on the rise at the moment too. The WWE is even taking notice of people in progress, bwe, wcpw and more. It's all good. The more people see the talent the uk has to offer the better!
- Pro Wrestling has many legends, do you have any idols? 100% Eddie guerrero. I had such a crush on him when I was younger. I also love Beth Phoenix, ivory, Chyna, any of the women who made you think twice about how female wrestlers are perceived and used within the business. We can be power houses, we can be sexy, we can do both at once! There's a place in my heart for giant haystacks as well.
- How would you describe an Wrestling Fans from an other Country the Wrestling Events in your Land? I'd say the British wrestling fans are pretty amazing dedicated fans. Falling Starr is lucky in that we get to see familiar faces at our shows. I think it must be more difficult if you're in a larger country as the travel distance is vastly bigger. Luckily, wrestling translates to any language and I'm very much looking forward to breaking Europe!
- What goals do you still have, would a major contract be interesting for you or do you feel well in the Indy area? I would love a major contract, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't. I mean that's the main goal! But at present I'd be very happy to be wrestling the best of the best, learning the trade and working my hardest to become known as the powerful all pink everything.
- Every wrestler tries to gain international experience, to travel to many countries. Which country you would love to visit next and wrestle? And do you had the time to make some sightseeing in other Countrys? I would love to go to Germany, Japan and Canada. Those countries have rich wrestling history. I'd be in awe of the hart dungeon, and would be begging to be out through my paces, I want to be the second female to graduate from there. At the moment I've not been abroad to wrestle, but it's definitely something I'm hopeful for!
-When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you? They can email email@example.com
-Is there anything else you would like to let the World Wrestling Fans and your fans know? This is the hardest and most rewarding business in the world. If you want to do this, put your all into it. And ignore he haters, they're not worth your energy. Thank you very much for your time and all the best for the future and maybe see you someday in Germany!