Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Kelsey Marie Odle Interview - Between Walker and Vampire
Kelsey Marie Odle is an Actress known as Oceansider on The Walking Dead. Mystic Falls Resident on Legacies. Nurse on The Resident.
- How did you get your role in the AMC Series The Walking Dead ?
A casting company made a post on Facebook and I applied for it.
- Kelsey Marie , did you watch the show or read the graphic novel, prior to your casting as Oceansider to The Walking Dead?
I did. I watched the show and read most of the graphic novels. I was a huge fan.
- Working with Andrew Lincoln or one of the Maincast Members will be a dream for every TWD Fan, what can you say about working with some of this guys?
I’ve never had the pleasure of working with Andrew Lincoln. All the cast members I worked with where amazing.
- How much has the series The Walking Dead influenced your life? Can you go outside unrecognized ?
I’m by no means famous so I can absolutely go outside without being recognized. TWD has had a huge impact on my life tho and that started long before I got to work on it. I’ve met so many amazing people because of this show and I also moved to Georgia partly because of it.
- How did your family react when they found out that you were playing in The Walking Dead?
My family loves The Walking Dead as much as I do so they were excited.
- In how many season´s or episode´s you worked in TWD?
I appear only in season 9.
- Are you currently working on anything interesting Movie or Series outside "The Walking Dead" that you can reveal?
Right now, I’ve switched sides of the camera. I’m working as crew on Netflix’s Raising Dion for season 2.
- TWD was just a step in your career, you also worked in Legacies. What can you tell us about?
Legacies was the first set that I ever worked on so that by itself made it special because I am a huge Vampire Diaries fan. I didn’t know what episode I was working on right up until it aired. It turned out to be the pilot and I ended up featured.
- You also workes as Nurse in "The Resident" . What can you tell us about?
I have tattoos that had to be covered up so I spent a lot of time in the makeup trailer. I had to have so much makeup on them to cover them that the makeup artists had to remove it for me. Main cast members came and went while I was being worked on.
- Is there any dream role or actor/actress you would loved to work in the future?
I don’t really have a dream role but there is a series that is going to begin filming hopefully in the very near future that I would love to work on in any way called the House of Night. I’m a huge fan of the book series.
- Thank you Kelsey Marie Odle for your time and i hope to see you one day in Germany too.