Ken Dixon - Born in Germany and ready to fight
Ring Name: Ken Dixon
Date Of Birth: 8 SEP 1984
Birth Place: Frankfurt, Germany
Debut: September 2013
Trained by: MCW - Pat Brink, The Bruiser Finishers/Signature Moves: Death By Dixon (Firemans Flapjack)
Homepage: @The_KenDixon (IG & Twitter)
-Thank you for your spontaneous commitment. Can you introduce yourself please?
I'm Ken Dixon, I've traveled the world in search of a good fight and nothing has captured my interest and captivated my fighting spirit like professional wrestling.
-How did you get into the Wrestling business ?
The same way most people do. I started as a fan. I didn't even know how to get into the business until I returned home from a deployment to Africa & stumbled upon a school in the Baltimore area run by former WWE star Gillberg.
-What is your family thinking of your passion for the sport, are they worried about your health?
My mother always worries about my health but I have to assure her that the training I've received is top notch and I'm not an idiot. I do my best to walk away unscathed every match - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- What can you say about your Coach and how long did it take, that it was clear for you to do the first match? My coaches have helped me so much. I wouldn't be where I am without their direction & kicks in the ass to work harder & push the envelope. I was about 9 months in when I had my first match. I wasn't ready. Sometimes you just have to get thrown to the wolves - sink or swim.
- Can you still remember your very first Pro Wrestling match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?
It was an exhilarating feeling. It wasn't a large crowd, but my nerves were shot and I was instantly hooked. I needed to get better, I wanted larger crowds. One day, I want to be the sole reason a fan buys a ticket.
- You work for US Indy Pro Wrestling Companys, what can you tell us about some of this?
I work for whatever promotion is willing to book me. I've been very fortunate to work in front of quite a few capacity crowds and for promotions that have a good reputation. Have boots, will travel.
- Pro Wrestling has many legends, do you have any idols? I have a few. I've learned not to put them on a pedestal anymore as we're considered peers now. However, I've been fortunate enough to work in the ring with a few - it's been an absolute honor.
- And where did you see yourself in 5 years from now? Working for a major wrestling promotion. There is nothing else. Eyes on the prize
- What goals do you still have, would a major contract be interesting for you or do you feel well in the Indy area?
The Indy's are fun and a definite learning experience but everyone wants to make a living at wrestling - aside from loving the business, why else do we get into it?
- Every wrestler tries to gain international experience, to travel to many countries. Which country you would love to visit next and wrestle? And do you had the time to make some sightseeing in other Countrys?
I've been to many countries in Europe, the Middle East & Africa. This time, however, i'd like to return with my wrestling boots and kick some ass!
-When a booker or company will book you where can they contact you? I can be found on FB/Twitter/IG - @The_KenDixon or my email - KenFuqua3@gmail.com
-Is there anything else you would like to let my readers and your fans know?
I appreciate the fans; their support, their feedback - they make the business go 'round. I look forward meeting them all & telling them to piss off 😉 Thank you.