Kowgirl Kissey The Interview
Ring Name: Kissey , Kowgirl Kissey, Texas Tornado, Killer Kissey Date Of Birth: 2.1.93
Birth Place: North Dallas, Texas
Debut: NTWA Seven Points, Texas
Trained by: Cody Knight, Barrett Brown & Athena Reese
Homepage: (or FB,Twitter) Passionate Kisses, Kowgirl Kissey, on instagram & twitter both Kowgirl Kissey
-Thank you for your spontaneous commitment and being a part of "The Global Indy Pro Wrestling World Tour 2016/2017. Can you introduce yourself please? Hello, I am your Texas Kowgirl. Love to kick it in the ring! Dang Skipper, this is Kowgirl Kissey!
-How did you get into the Wrestling business? I felt challenged by an ex that said I couldn't do it.. He only wrestled a few months then quit. We broke up before he ever got to see me in the ring... I am 5 years in and love it!! lol.
-What is your family thinking of your passion for the sport, are they worried about your health? Yes, worried but very supportive. My mom since the beginning go to every road trip.
- What can you say about your Coach and how long did it take, that it was clear for you to do the first match? My first match was about 6 months of training.. Cody & Berrett Brown were both good coachs but I learned the most OTJ. Athena was great and learned a lot from her.
- Can you still remember your very first Pro Wrestling match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time? I didn't really notice the crowd my focus was on my ring work lol.. I of course now can enjoy the crowd and really respond to their enthusiasm toward my match! Works very well! They the crowd really get me going.
- You work for Indy Pro Wrestling Companys in the USA , what can you tell us about some of this? I really don't have any complaints! I have always been fair with my bookings. Never no-showed an event. Promoter know if I say I accept a booking, they can count on, I'm there and early! I have always negotiated fairly and haven't had a promotion cheat me. They paid me what I've asked. I have always been treated with respect by all my promoters and very proud of that. I am proud to say even the small town, one horse run promotion have been very professional. They try their best to bring good wrestling to their town for that we are so blessed. USA!
- Pro Wrestling has many legends, do you have any idols? I'm not an idol person! My idol is Jesus only. But I do have few I look up to, the Rock of course, they are so many...
- How would you describe an Wrestling Fans from an other Country the Wrestling Events in your Land?i believe our fans in the USA express theirselves so much more!
- What goals do you still have, would a major contract be interesting for you or do you feel well in the Indy area? I would love and be so pleased with a major contract from a major company. But I treat every booking as major. I give my best every time I get in the ring. I enjoy the moment and feel grateful for every chance I get to work in the ring.
- Every wrestler tries to gain international experience, to travel to many countries. Which country you would love to visit next and wrestle? And do you had the time to make some sightseeing in other Countrys? Japan for sure. UK would be great too!
-When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you? 903.288.8007
-Is there anything else you would like to let the World Wrestling Fans and your fans know? I love and am concerned like my family each and every person fan/friends I come in personal contact with. I have fans from my beginnings and rest assure, I will have them beyond my end. I have lost 6 beautiful fans/friends and fellow wrestlers I met in my journey in this beautiful business, these 5 years. I go forward part for them.
Thank you very much for your time and all the best for the future and maybe see you someday in Germany!
That really would nice!