Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
La Catrina Interview
In my dream match I would be fighting with Papa Shango by my side against any tag team
Ring Name: La Catrina
Date of birth: 17.09.1993
Debut: 08.09.2018 cOw Saarstrike
Trained by: Aaron Insane, Sasa Keel, Carnage
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Mandible Claw
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) La Catrina - Wrestling (Facebook), @lacatrinawestling (instagram)
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
As a child I saw WWE on television (around 2006), I was hooked when I saw Batista for the first time. I was so impressed by him and after that I never missed an episode during the following 2 years. I got more and more into wrestling, visited houseshows and I was always curious about how it feels to be in the ring. I really wanted to try it but I didn't know how. Then I met my husband (he's a wrestling promoter) in 2016 and he gave me the chance to participate in a seminar with Doug Williams. Shortly after that I joined the GHW Wrestling School at Frankfurt.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
No martial arts background, I just played soccer for about 10 years.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
first match was at a Championship of Wrestling Show in September 2018. I wrestled against Kara (who is also a student from GHW and we had been training together) She took the win over me, but we had a pretty solid debut match.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
In my dream match I would be fighting with Papa Shango by my side against any tag team. I just think our characters would fit really well. I dont have a particular dream oppenent.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
When I first started watching wrestling Batista was definitly my hero. He was the reason I became a fan. Now my favourites are Jon Moxley and Chris Jericho.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
My regular job is as a soldier of the German army. Outside of the ring Ialso enjoy books and movies (especially horror movies). Besides that I am married with a wrestling promoter, so our lives pretty much revolve around wrestling
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
on Facebook at La Catrina - Wrestling or on instagram @lacatrinawrestling