Lana Nevo Interview - I'd like to wrestle with a lot of wrestlers! New challenges, new people, new experience.
Ring name: Lana Nevo
Date of birth: 26/03/90
Birth place: Ukraine
Trained by: Jake Scukobyte
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Pedigree/ saito suplex, spin kick
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
Thank you too. It's very pleasant to be a part of "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019"
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
I started watching wrestling on tv at 2010. And when I heard about wrestling camp I thought - I must be there! I was a karate girl in school and trained kickboxing in university. I wanted to try something new. I started in 2012 but after 2 years we were taking a break and from 2016 we started again. Our promotion is AWO Ukraine
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My family and friends always supporting me and my choices. I have fighting spirit from all my life.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Of course. I couldn't wait to our first training. Trainer stood on the ring and explained how it works.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
Aww that's amazing feeling! I was so excited and so nervous. I think it's a normal reaction for wrestlers when they preparing for the first wrestling show. I felt the same again when I back to the ring at the end of 2016.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I'd like to wrestle with a lot of wrestlers! New challenges, new people, new experience.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
My favorite is Pj Black, Ruby Riot, Chelsea Green
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you?
On my Facebook page or Instagram (Lananevo)
- Thank you ver much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
I want to say Thank you all guys for your support! It's very important for me, for us! When I see your reaction I know - it's my way! I was happy to heard after my match - "Lana, you're the hero to our kids!" Also I get a lot of messages from all the world's fans. It's so awesome! I'm appreciate it.