Little Mean Kathleen Interview
Ring Name: Little Mean Kathleen
Height: Very tall! Birth place: The ring Debut: Top Rope Promotions 11/1/2019
Me and Shane Alden vs BRG and Luscious Latasha
Trained by: Ryan Drew and I trained with Nick Steel for a year at The Lock Up Pro Wrestling Academy Finishers/ Signature Moves: Every move I hit is a finisher Homepage:
Facebook: Little Mean Kathleen
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021". Thank you for interviewing me!!!
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling? I got into it as a teenager. I just put it on the TV one day while I was with my little cousin and we were hooked from there. I tuned in to watch WWE every week after that. Then I started telling everyone I was going to be a wrestler one day.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did? I did swimming in highschool. It didn't exactly come into play at all in wrestling.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? Yes! My school had an open house and I thought it was awesome. Training from that point on was super fun and difficult as well. I am very grateful to have been able to train with great people at a great school.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it? I was so nervous! It was a cool feeling though and I was very happy that I was in a tag match. My partner had my back and everything went so well that we won.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others? Kris Statlander
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes? I really like Triple H and I loved Chyna before I even started watching.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring? I read, work out, and work.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you? Any social media or email me!
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?