Ring Name: Machiko/Machiko San
Date of birth: 4/21/92
Birth place: DFW, TX
Debut: 2012 ACW, Austin TX. Against Athena, currently known as Ember Moon.
Trained by: Killer Tim Brooks
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Texas Cloverleaf, Flatliner, hip toss/Saito combo, bulldog/crossface combo.
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
Thank you for reminding me I’m still a wrestler lol. I haven’t had a match since Feb 2020 due to COVID so anything that makes me feel normal, helps.
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
2010 I started to valet for several local promotions. I was booked in a spot show by a close friend of mine who knew I had interest in the business. I started to train with Killer in 2011. To further my wrestling education, I would pull anyone who had interest in helping me and those who I felt I could learn something from and got as much ring time as I could while valeting said shows. I’ve also paid for several clinics as well, doing the best I could to get better. ACW was the first show to give me a chance at wrestling matches, with baby steps, and I took off since.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I wasn’t athletic at all before wrestling. I was always into dance (step) and music prior to breaking in. I was 180lbs and 33-34% body fat when I got in the ring for the first time.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Absolutely. My first time training before seeing Killer Brooks was actually in the ring at an older promotion (Victory Crown Championship Wrestling) and Texas legend JT Lamotta was running the session.
A name I don’t care to mention gave me an Irish whip during a drill 3-4 hours into training. This man is considerably large. Literally put all his strength he could into it, I fell through the ropes and out the ring, really hurting myself. I was done for afterwards. Why I still went back, who knows?
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I remember my first match because it’s one of the most viewed due to my opponent lol. She didn’t give me much to do, which was smart. I just had to be there for her when she needed me and was commended for doing that. Though looking back and watching it, my God...lmao.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I’m still waiting for my anticipated match I was supposed to have with Taya. I have several others on my list too.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes?
Stone Cold Steve Austin. I always admired his position of being able to tell the boss and authorities to fuck off. It kind of resonates into the personality I’ve had my whole life.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Sleeping. Taking care of my cats. Working my shoot job. Prior to COVID, training as much as I could. 2020 can kick rocks.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
Look out for 360 Pro Wrestling. This is the first show I’ll be in office for and I’m excited. I’ll be back in the ring soon. Buy a shirt off my PWTees please. Love y’all.