Ring Name: Manny Lemons
Date of birth: 08/23/1992
Height: 6 foot
Birth place: Salt Lake City Utah
Trained by: Glacier Ray Lloyd
Finishers/ Signature Moves: The Lemon Drop
Homepage: Facebook: @Mannylemons
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
My first encounter with Wrestlinf was watching WCW in 1995. The Nwo Jump the giant and sting came to clear house. I just remember hearing “he dropped the bat and fighting off all of them.” I was hooked since.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Been a fan of professional wrestling my whole life. After high school once football went away I needed something to fill the void. Found a school got trained haven’t looked back since.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
Was an all state wide receiver in highschool football. Ran track, played baseball.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? Yes. I did a flip bump and landed right on my neck lol.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
Yes was nervous as all hell. Went way too fast.
- Manny Lemons The King of the Lemonade Stand. Is there a story behind the name?
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
None in particular.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Usually in the weight room.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health!