Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Ring Name: Miley
Date of birth: August 17th, 1998
Birth place: Ontario
Debut: August 21st, 2021 at Chem Valley wrestling against CiCi Galavis
Trained by: Tyson Dux
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Tornado DDT
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
My first encounter with wrestling was at one of the WWE summer slam tours that came through London, my boyfriend Rodney Matthews has always been a big wrestling fan and he had tickets for the show, his friend ended up bailing so I went with him. I ended up having so much fun that I got pretty hooked on all the story lines after!
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I got into Pro Wrestling through my boyfriend Rodney Matthews, he started training with Tyson Dux back in 2019. He would always go to shows to help set up the ring all and I would tag along to help. After a while I made friends with everyone and kept getting asked when I was starting, then covid hit and I decided to start training at the same time everyone else got back to training right after the first lockdown!
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I don’t not have any previous martial arts experience, as for sports, I do CrossFit and that’s pretty much it!
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
It was brutal, it was the first time Tyson was open at the factory after the first lockdown when covid hit. It was in the summer and we all had to wear masks the entire time in a building with no cool air, and you were really pushed to your limits - it was really tough to get through but so worth it!
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I remember my first match as being pretty awesome haha, it was against Cici Galavis who I also train with and it ended with a rematch for the first ever Chem Valley Women’s championship!
I didn’t really get any feedback from my match, usually from what I’ve been told people just let you enjoy and celebrate your first match and leave the feedback for the next time!
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
Charlotte Flair would be my dream opponent by far!
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health!