Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Miranda Gordy Interview
With my dad Terry Bam Bam Gordy, wrestling has always been a part of my life
Ring Name: miranda gordy
Date of birth: 8.28.1989
Birth place: Badstreet Atlanta Georgia
Debut: July 2019
Trained by: nite Davis, Tom Howard, Athena (ember moon)
Finishers/ Signature Moves: bam bam slam (power slam)
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) all under miranda gordy
- Let me thank you for doing this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2021".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling?
With my dad being a professional wrestler, wrestling has always been a part of my life. One day in 2018 I was invited to an independent show and had a great time so I wanted to be more involved on shows. So I became a manager to a friend of mine. I was given a spot where I got to punch someone and the crowd popped huge so right then I knew I wanted to start training to be a wrestler.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I took Tae Kwon Do when I was younger. I also took ballet and was on the school swim team.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
Yes I can. It hurt and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to continue. But I showed up the next day and kept going.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I was very lucky to have a first match with an experienced wrestler. I looked very green because I obviously was. Thankfully I have grown since then.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others? I would love to be in the ring with Charlotte flair. She is a 2nd generation wrestler and in my opinion the current greatest women’s wrestler.
- Do you have/ had any Wrestling idols Or Childhoodheroes? My dad would be my biggest. I also loved Chyna as a young girl. She looked like she could fight anyone even the boys and I wanted to be just like her.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring? In my free time I garden and ride my horse. I also play Pokémon. I spend a lot of time in the gym and travel for wrestling shows.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you? I can be found on most social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Thank you very much for your time- I wish you much success at your next event´s .Thank you for your time! Stay well! Stay safe!And do you have some words for your fans at the end?
I would like to say a big thank you to the fans and I appreciate all of them. Nabes!