Miss Monica Interview - There are many people I want to wrestle
Ring Name: Miss Monica
Date of birth: 1992
Height: 170 cm
Birth place: Italy
Trained by: Harley Race
Finishers/ Signature Moves: round kick, stunner with split, headscissor armbar
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website) IG: _monicapasseri_
FB Monica Passeri
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce
talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- When and how did you get into Pro Wrestling?
I was about 10 years old when I watched wrestling on TV for the first time. I felt immediately in love with this sport entertainment. I started training in 2007 in Italy, but at that time there weren't schools or good trainers. It was a pretty new movement in my country. I wrestled a little in Europe, but I wanted to be trained by one of the best. So in 2015 I decided to join the Harley Race's wrestling school in Missouri, United States.
- When you start in wrestling did your family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic?
My brother loves wrestling, we used to watch it together. Even my all family always supported me since my first training day. When I work a show close to them, they always come to see me.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I remember the first day I went to Harley Race's school. I was so nervous to meet him for the first time. He was still a tough guy even at his age, but also very funny and made me feel home immediately. The training there was amazing, old school way. A lot of cardio combinated with techniques in the ring.
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous?
My first match was in January 2010 in Rome against Alpha Female Jazzy Gabert. I was 17 years old. Very young and very nervous, but my opponent was experienced and helped me a lot. I enjoyed that match!
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
There are many people I want to wrestle. So many good talents, it's difficult to choose just one.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes?
I always loved Trish Stratus, I think she is amazing, one of the best. She really influenced me!
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share?
When I was in the US I always went with other wrestlers in a car for driving to shows. One time it was extremely tough. I was in the car with an other girl, we were booked in Tennessee for a female show. So about 7 hours of driving. We arrived there, did the show but it went so long, we couldn't leave early as we planned. The girl with me had to be back home because the next day she had something important to do home so we couldn't stay in Tennessee for the night. We spent all the night driving back to St. Louis.. I remember we were stopping for sleeping a couple minutes every hour.. It was crazy and a nightmare! But we made it home safely and that was the important thing!
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can contact me on my socials ( Instagram, Facebook)
- Thank you very much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
Thank you for this interview. Hope to see you all in some shows around the world. Grazie! Ciao!