Mystii Marks Interview - I want to fight every woman wrestler.
Ring Name: Mystii Marks
Date of birth:04/10/1991
Birth place: Houston
Debut: 02/05/2021 Referee 08/01/2021-Wrestling
Trained by: Jazz and Rodney Mack- Dogg Pound DOJO and Booker T
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Chec-her-finisher, double knees and sit out body slam.
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website): FB: Mystii Marks
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
I do not remember my first encounter but I do remember when it came back on Fridays nights when I was a little girl. Undertaker Casket match was the main event. Coming in from outside to watch it with my neighbor always sticks in my mind.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Aw man. So my mom was a fan. She would watch it and every time someone would take a slam she would say "BAM" and scare the crap out of me. I was scared to watch wrestling. LOL. As time went on I learned how to not be scared anymore and expected the "BAM". I became hooked.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I was an all around athletic from elementary to college. I did karate in elementary. I played every sport I could; basketball, volleyball (my favorite) and softball. I was co-captain of the step team in high school and once I got to college I played flag football.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I attended a training camp at Booker T wrestling school on a Sunday. It was brutal but the whole time I kept saying "this is fun." I took my first body slam from The Bear Ryan Davidson and i join the school soon after.
WHEN I JOINED THE SCHOOL: My first time at the school Blake was the trainer at the time. He was the head training at Booker T's at the time. He gave me the whole run down on how to conduct myself as a woman in wresting. The first time I got into the ring I had to do rolls, which was fairly easy until I had to do bumps. I remember coming home tired and waking up sore.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was against Denisse Dae. Before the feedback I felt like I did horrible and that the match sucked. I remember crying and doubting myself. Jazz came and told me it wasn't a bad match but I needed to be more aggressive. She assured me that I will get better with more training. I told myself to just get better and I have. Reputation is the key to getting better.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I do not. I want to fight every woman wrestler.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
My matches With Madi Wrenkowski, Erica Torres and Jazmin Allure are my favorites so far and I hope to have more with them.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
If its not wrestling I am enjoying my time with my family and friends. I love anime, traveling and concerts.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
You can contact me on any of my social media platforms or my email: email@example.com.
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
I just want to thank everyone who has followed me so far. Please stay tuned there is more to come. :)