Ring Name: "Starboy" Nano Lopez
Date of birth: Feb 28, 1990
Height: 178 (5´10)
Birth place: Galicia, Spain
Trained by: Sid Scala, Joe Legend, Arek Pawlowski
Finishers/ Signature Moves: Last Plane to Spain (Rock Bottom), Tornado DDT, Flying Clothesline
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
My first encounter with Pro Wrestling was in 2001, when by accident I saw a match between The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I remember being amazed by the performance, the drama, the larger-than-life characters and immediately I fell in love.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Soon after that first encounter, I started to search on the internet where to train or practise it. Unfortunately at that time wrestling was nowhere in Spain, so I couldn´t really get into pro wrestling till late in my life, when I moved to Poland for work reasons. Then I found a wrestling school-promotion and I joined them in 2017.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I played football (soccer) at a semi-pro level when I was in my 16,17s... and I used to attend summer camps of amateur wrestling.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I can of course. Very nervous, worried that I wouldn't be able to do all the drills and things that the trainers had in place. I was one of very few new trainees, and the rest of the locker room had experience training before. For me, stepping my feet inside a wrestling ring was already worth it.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match happened during COVID-19 pandemic, so the crowd was veeeery limited and I didn't have the chance to experience the whole atmosphere, but being in a ring, with an opponent, cameras, etc was priceless and the guys in the locker room provided me with a lot of valuable feedback.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
A dream opponent would be The Rock, as he got me into pro wrestling, but nowadays I´d love to face Randy Orton.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
My first Main Event, that occurred in PTW (Poland) against a great wrestlers Tamas Szabo from Hungary, was a defining moment in my career, and later having the chance to face Matt Sydal (one of my wrestling idols) in front of over 1,000 people at PTW was definitely a pinnacle in my journey.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I work in a corporation ´fighting´ against financial crimes. I also enjoy traveling a lot, playing video games, and most importantly, spending time with my family and friends.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
The can contact me by my Instagram account, as they did in the past, or in a more formal way through my email: email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Keep enjoying wrestling and let free the kid that we all have inside ourselves!! We only live once, so let's have fun and enjoy the ride!!