Natalina Corvino Interview - Always stay humble
Ring name: Natalina Corvino
Date of birth: February 9, 1977
Birth place: Linden NJ
Trained by: Jimmy Jannetty
Finishers/ Signature Moves: My finisher is a sit out pedigree (called The Murder) and signature moves are the slingshot, front slam, Samoan drop, and spear
Homepage: Natalina Corvino
- Thank you so much for your time, we are always delighted to be able to introduce talents for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2019".
- When and how did you get into Pro wrestling? I got into it 8 years ago just helping behind the scenes, doing set up and take down, whatever things I could help with for the show.
- Did you family and friends support your decission or were they rather sceptic? My parents HATED it, they were not happy at all, it took years for them to accept it.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions? Vividly. I took my first bump, didn't really feel much pain afterwards like I was told I would have. Was fine the rest of the day, the next night I was watching TV, I laughed and my entire core just killed me. So I was like "THIIISSSSS is what everyone was talking about!"
- And what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time?Were you nervous? Oh I was so nervous. I was horrible, I froze at some points, total deer in headlight look.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others? I would love to be able to wrestle Nia Jax.
- Do you have Pro Wrestling idols, maybe people who have influenced your in-ring style? Or Childhoodheroes? Nia is my girl, so was Chyna. I related to them being "different". Some love them, some hate them. I can relate. I've never been a "typical woman"
- Wrestling Fans loves funny or thrilling road stories. Do you have one for us you can share? Probably I would say just the different places I travel to are like "where the hell am I?" Like middle of no where. I was coming home from a show, middle of the night middle of no where, deer everywhere, an owl was right at my car, I'm thinking a bear is gonna jump at me any second.
- When a booker or company from your Country or arround the world will book you where can they contact you? Natalina Corvino or Natalynn Petronella on Facebook is the best way.
- Thank you ver much for your time, do you have some words for your fans?
To always remember where you come from, to always stay humble.