Wood river Illinois
December 18th 2021
Crash Landing (eye of the hurricane)
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
Thank you for having me on! I am happy to participate!
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
My first encounter with wrestling was through television
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I got into pro wrestling when I was about five or six. A family friend was staying in a camper in our backyard and I went with my mom to run an errand out to the camper and this guy had wrestling on. It was Kelly Kelly VS Michelle McCool. All I got to watch them do before I had to leave was run the ropes. The feeling that ignited within me stayed strong.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I never really did any martial arts or anything similar. I played volleyball in seventh grade and that was it
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
On my first day of training I was so nervous I showed up two hours before anyone got there. I was so nervous I didn't eat before hand. I was told to get in and take a bump and I remember my insides shaking from lack of food.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
My favorite match so far in my career was against Mizfett in Amarillo, Texas at Rage in a Cage in the first ever steel cage match for the Top of Texas Women's championship which I obtained the title.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
When I'm not wrestling I am working out, writing, and taking care of my dog.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
Anyone interested in bookings can reach out by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and email
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Thank you for providing the opportunity!
If anyone tells you that your dream is unobtainable that means it's for only YOU. Keep your head up and stay strange! Thank you for believing in me