Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Nicole Fantl Interview - I loved the older Star Wars movies and Princess Leia
Nicole Fantl is an actress, known for Star Wars: Episode II as Senator Lexi Dio and as Grace Carter in Exposure.
- Thank you Nicole Fantl for your time for the Star Wars Fans.
- In Star Wars Episode II you playing Senator Lexi Dio. How did you get cast for Star Wars ?
Star Wars was actually my first acting role in film and one of my first auditions!
- Were you a Star Wars fan before you got cast?
I loved the older Star Wars movies and Princess Leia growing up.
- Could you share some funny, remarkable, weird stories regarding the filming of your scenes?
A funny thing about shooting the scenes in the senate was that half of the other actors were going to have different heads put on them in post-production so they had a tennis ball above their head to mark where our eye-line should be.
- With a role in Star Wars comes a Big Fan Community, what are your first star wars fan experiences?
I’ve had lots of lovely fan Mail over the years but the only time I’ve come into contact with lots of the fans was when attending the Comicon conferences and you realise just how dedicated many fans are!
- Nicole, you also work in Exposure with Dan Harmon and Jack Black. What can you tell us about the series, your role and work with Jack Black?
Working with the guys on exposure and Jack Black was a lot of fun. I love doing comedy, improvisation and the banter that ensues around comedians.
- When you not work as actress what are you doing?
I also do Voice Over work, am a writer and am developing my own films and teach Yoga and meditation.
- Thank you for your time! Let’s end this interview with some words for the fans?
Thanks for your support!