Ring Name: Nova Nicholls
Date of birth: 14/3/1998
Birth place: Cranbourne, Victoria.
Debut: Adrenaline Professional Wrestling presents: Winter War, June 30th 2018.
Trained by: Adrenaline Professional Wrestling
Finishers/ Signature Moves: The Super Nova
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SuperNovaAPW/
Instagram - @nova_nicholls
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
I was 5 years old. I used to watch WWE with my dad. My favourite wrestler was Booker T and Triple H.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I had a friend in high school who started training with a new company called Adrenaline Professional Wrestling, and he remembered how interested in wrestling I was, so he invited me to come along and try out. I went to my first training session and I never left.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
No not any sort of combative sports. I was a netball player for 15 years before wrestling. I just lost the passion and drive for the game in the end.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training session was in a backyard at a good friend's house. I remember taking my first major move and feeling so unstoppable, but being so sore the next day.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
My first match was actually against the person who got me into wrestling. I remember it all happened so fast, but I felt the rush of the crowd and the excitement of being out there. I had only been training for 6 months, and it was such a short, fast match. There were mistakes, and botches, but it was so much fun. I got backstage and just cried and hugged my trainer, it is something I'll never forget.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I've always wanted to face Beth Phoenix, she's my absolute favourite. I've idolised her since the beginning. If not her, then definitely Rhea Ripley. She's just absolutely brilliant.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
My favourite match was against Broderick Valentine at APW Breakout 24. It was an absolute blast to throw him around. My favourite fued of all time will always be with James Marshall. He's the one guy I'll never not want to punch in the face.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
I do baton twirling which is definitely at the complete opposite end of the spectrum of sports. I'm also an avid pop vinyl collector, and I love The Simpsons.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
They can contact me via Facebook or Instagram.
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Stay weird and never underestimate the power that you have. I love you aliens