Interview with Raegan Fire
Ring Name: Raegan Fire
Date Of Birth: November 20, 1998
Birth Place: Orlando, FL
Debut: July 16, 2016
Trained by: Many talented trainers at Team Vision Dojo in Orlando
Finishers/Signature Moves: Cobra Submission, Neck Breaker, DDT, Bicycle Kick
Homepage: FB- Kallee Topper, FB Fanpage- Raegan Fire, Instagram- kalleemarie, Twitter- kallee_topper, Snapchat- kfornia02
-Thank you for your spontaneous commitment and being a part of "The Global Indy Pro Wrestling World Tour 2016/2017.
-How did you get into the Wrestling business? I'm actually a second generation professional wrestler so I've heard about wrestling here and there growing up. I've always loved watching it when I was little and always wanted to try it. I gave it a shot, fell in love, and the rest is history.
-What is your family thinking of your passion for the sport, are they worried about your health? Since my dad was in the business, he supports me 100%. He's definitely concerned but he has the same passion for it that I do.
- What can you say about your Coach and how long did it take, that it was clear for you to do the first match? The training is probably the best training an aspiring wrestler can receive. I started training when I was 16 and debuted when I was 17 so it was almost a year of training before my first match.
- Can you still remember your very first Pro Wrestling match and what was it like to wrestle in front of an live crowd for the first time? I remember the match move by move of what happened. I wrestled Santana Garrett at I Believe In Wrestling and started as a heel. As soon as I walked out I cheered which I now look back on and I'm thinking wow why did I do that?! But honestly, my blood was pumping and I was just ready to go full of nerves. I got blown up 5 minutes into the match and that was my crazy reality check that even though I've been an athlete all of my life, NOTHING compares or comes close to being in shape for professional wrestling. But that was honestly the best day.
- You work for Indy Pro Wrestling Companies in the USA , what can you tell us about some of this? So far, I've only wrestled in Florida for a variety of companies. I've been blessed to receive different opportunities and with those opportunities I've gained 2 championship belts which I found pretty darn cool. But the best part about working for different companies is the knowledge that you gain from different wrestlers that I work with.
- Pro Wrestling has many legends, do you have any idols? I've always been a huge fan of Jeff Hardy because he stood out and did things that nobody else would do.
- What goals do you still have, would a major contract be interesting for you or do you feel well in the Indy area? My ultimate goal is to just be the best I can. Of course I have dreams for NXT and WWE however, I do want to be the best I possibly can be and reach the peak performance wise before I consider trying out for a major contract. For now, I'm just focusing on getting better and ultimately just doing what I love, Wrestling! Whether it's televised or a minor show or practice matches or just normal training, I just want to wrestle.
- Every wrestler tries to gain international experience, to travel to many countries. Which country you would love to visit next and wrestle? And do you had the time to make some sightseeing in other Countrys? I would love to travel anywhere I can and discover things in other countries.
-When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you where can they contact you? My bookings email is firstname.lastname@example.org
-Is there anything else you would like to let the World Wrestling Fans and your fans know? I just want you guys to know that I'm always here for anyone. I love connecting with my fans and I do take time to respond to those that take time to talk to me. I also tell this to most people I talk to but just follow your dreams. Anything is possible as long as you want it bad enough. It doesn't have to be wrestling. You'll find what it is and you'll fall in love with it. Don't force yourself to try to love it. It will just happen. And when it does, run with it. Love you guys. Thanks 🙂