"The Queen of Horror" Sabrina Kyle Interview
Anyway I saw Gangrel and The Brood and I was hooked
Ring Name: "The Queen Of Horror" Sabrina Kyle
Date of birth: September 23 1990
Birth place: Hamilton Ontario Canada
Trained by: Ernie "The Executioner Moore", "The Big Ticket" Reggie Marley
Finishers/ Signature Moves:
Finishers: "The Lament Configuration" body submission, "Friends Till The End" sister abbigail Signature Moves: Mafia kick, Senton, Spinebuster, Second Rope Powerbomb, Every Submission
twitter @queenofhorrorsk Facebook just add Sabrina Kyle and follow Off The Ropes Studio
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
I was about 8 years old. I grew up in Canfield Ontario which is a very
small town, we had no cable so only recieved one station. One Saturday they were playing a recap of RAW, I think. Anyway I saw Gangrel and The Brood and I was hooked!
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
When I was 15 I met a trainee at an internet Cafe in downtown Hamilton, we started chatting. I had been looking for somewhere to train for 3 years with no luck. He took me to class with him and the next day I signed up.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
started wrestling at such a young age that I didn't have time for anything else.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
I remeber that everyone was really excited that a girl was there, but also alot of people were waiting for me to give up. I trained 6 out of 7 days a week and got beaten up alot. I went to school everyday with bruises and welts, but this is what I wanted more than anything so I wore them like badges of honor.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what
experience did you take from it?
It was an intergender tag match with the one other
girl who started training and two of my good friends. I was lucky enough to find a copy of it on DVD, I remeber having alot of fun and just being so nervous, but to be honest I am everytime I walk through a curtain.
- You are Owner and head female mentor at Off The Ropes Studio
Canadas first female owned wrestling academy, that right?
Yes! This was my ultimate goal in professional wrestling, to create a safe space for everyone to learn, and to offer all women's classes which is something no one else currently offers. We also offer coed classes.
- Do you have a dream opponent' you want to fight above all others?
Trish Stratus or Gangrel
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
wrestled at GCW Anime North for 11 years which was a huge deal to me, I have also been fortunate to learn from people like Sarah Del Rey, Portia Perez, and Awesome Kong. My favorite feuds to date would have to be Beautiful Beaa all over Ontario which ended in a Steel Cage at MCW, and Steve Brown in Courage Pro Wrestling.
- What are you doing when you not stand
inside the ring?
I am a personal support worker, so I take care of people. I am also a mom to a 7 year old little boy named JJ.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you, where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
Stay safe, and keep supporting your local independent wrestlers!