Ring Name: Sara Bully Jade
Date of birth: April 19, 2003
Birth place: Fall River, Massachusetts
Debut: 1/5/2022, Top Rope Promotions. I had my debut match against Little Mean Kathleen in Brockton, Massachusetts.
Trained by: Ryan Drew and Nick Steel
Finishers/ Signature Moves: The Stunner
Homepage: (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter,Website)
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
I grew up watching WWE with my brothers and dad every since I was 10 years old. Since then, I knew wrestling was something I always wanted to be apart of.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
I remember telling my family and friends I actually wanted to start wrestling when I was a teenager. They supported me and told me to see if there are any wrestling schools near me. I searched up local wrestling schools near me and found one 15 minutes away from where I live called “The Lockup Wrestling Academy” also known as Top Rope Promotions in Fall River, Massachusetts. I went to a training one night with my Dad when I was 16 years old. At that moment I knew I wanted to be apart of Pro Wrestling.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I did volleyball, softball, and basketball.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
It was the year of 2019, before covid started. I remember starting about a week after I observed. I felt so nervous and happy at the same time. I learned how to run the ropes, take back bumps, lock up, cut promos, etc. Definitely nerve racking coming from a girl who never enjoyed public speaking, but I can say to this day I’m very thankful I got the confidence to do it. Never thought I could until I started to believe in myself.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I was very nervous and happy! I wrestled Little Mean Kathleen at a Camp Ground in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Very thankful and great experience!
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
Spending time with friends and family, working, and working out.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
By email or my social medias!
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health!