Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Skipper Lauren Interview
Ring Name: Skipper Lauren
Date of birth: December 14th
Birth place: San Francisco, CA
Debut: 5cc Wrestling
Trained by: Anton Voorhees & the Stoner Brothers
Finisher: Cliffhanger (tornado snapmare DDT)
Signature move: famouser, fullest of nelsons, dragon whip, spinning heel kick
Instagram & Twitter: @skipperlaurens
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
-Thank you for interviewing me! I’m flattered!
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
-I was always aware of pro wrestling growing up, but I actually didn’t start watching it myself until 2017.
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
-I watched the Netflix show about GLOW, and I was like “I should be a pro wrestler.”
So I contacted my best friend, Zack—a pro wrestling fan, and he helped me find a school and get started.
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
-I didn’t have any experience in combat sports prior to pro wrestling, but I did do ballet for fourteen years as well as other styles of dance.
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
-Yes. I used to train with Vinnie Massaro, but his classes weren’t so much for beginners. I eventually ended up training with Anton who eventually ended up training at Stoner U with the Stoner Brothers. Anton’s a very kind person, but when it comes to training, he doesn’t mess around. Those first few weeks were really tough on me emotionally and physically, but I’m pretty determined once I’ve decided I’m going to do something.
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
-My first match was a major mess against four different guys, but I won! I remember the crowd being super behind me, so that helped. Just staying present and not being afraid to jump into things is definitely something I learned. Also, hit people harder.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
-I’m still super new, so there’s tons of people I want to fight! I guess Shotzi would be pretty cool because she also was trained by the Stoner Brothers, but I don’t know how long she plans to stay with WWE.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
-The only personal highlights I have is that I‘ve already won two matches, so that’s pretty cool. Still looking forward to finding a worthy adversary.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
-I love cosplay. I like taking every day clothing pieces, putting them together, and turning them into outfits characters from film or television would wear.
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
-Thank so much to all the respect and support people have given me so far! I’m super grateful for it, and can’t wait to wrestle more!