Since June 2007 Non Commercial Fanwebsite
Ringname: Slim Seven / Sal Muscat
August 7th 2002
Camp lejeune North Carolina
Trained by: Rhodes Wrestling Academy Showcase 3
Finisher Move: The 7th Sin (fisherman Brainbuster)
Signature: Killshot (Elbow to the Face)
Link to all my social medias ^
- Thank you for your approval for this interview for the "Pro Wrestling Interview Series Tour 2022".
- Do you remember your first encounter with wrestling?
First encounter - my younger brother showed it to me and showed me the faction of The Shield
- Please give us a brief summary of how you got into Pro Wrestling?
Dustin Rhodes opened up his school, right were I live and I was chosen for the 3rd camp
- Do you have any previous experience with martial arts from before you became a wrestler or other sports you did?
I played a lot of sports growing up but the one I learned the most from was Track in high school. Learned mental toughness and how to push through when times get hard
- Can you still recall your first training sessions?
My first training sessions were rough, but I quickly grasped to it after like week 6. I wasn’t great at it in the beginning but as I continued and put work in, I noticed an improvement
- How do you remember your first match, what was the feedback and what experience did you take from it?
I remember being very nervous and wasn’t sure what to expect, I was just hoping to make it through and make an impression. I had a really good opponent by the name of Chad lennex or helped me put the match together and give me a first taste for the business.
- Do you have a ‚dream opponent‘ you want to fight above all others?
I’d say my absolute number one dream opponent would be Jon Moxley, I grew up idolizing him and I had an interesting story idea I was saving for the opportunity.
- Do you have personal highlights, favourite matches or feuds so far in wrestling?
The biggest highlight for me was probably winning the Rhodes Wrestling Academy Title, it’s been the exact thing I worked for 7 years for before I got into wrestling. I won the title after only wrestling for a year and the moment was very special to me.
- What are you doing when you not stand inside the ring?
When I’m not in the ring I am either watching wrestling and thinking of new ways to improve or I’m in the gym working out with my buddies. I try my best to stay in the best shape possible in and out of the ring. Aside from that though I’d say I’m really into making art or going out and exploring new places with my friends or family
- When a booker or company from your Country or around the world will book you , where can they contact you?
Bookers or Companies can Contact me at any of my social medias, all being @slimsvn or they can contact my email at email@example.com
- Thank you very much for your time ,i wish you all the success and especially health! Some words for the Fans at the end?
To all the people who support me in anyway, whether I know you or I don’t. Just want to say thank you for being on my team. I never see myself being the guy to consider myself a big deal or even call my fans ‘fans’. It means more to me than it does to them when they acknowledge me or support me in any way. I’m just like them, I’m a huge fan as well, only difference is I’m on the other side of the barricade. Either way though, I’m one with them.